It’s Friday and we thought it would be a great new tradition here at the blog to point you in the direction of some other great parenting blog links across the web. We will be highlighting posts about kids, chores or just well written stuff in general. Here is the first edition of Parenting Across The Web. And since the big game is this Sunday, the Super Bowl is our first theme.
– With the big game happening this Sunday, 5 Minutes For Mom has a great post titled “How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During Superbowl Parties.”
“Superbowl Sunday is this weekend and most families I know will be attending or hosting their own party. The guys and gals will get together with lots of great food and competitive spirit as they root for their team. But what about all the kids that are there?”
– Life Of Dad offers up some great Super Recipes for the Super Bowl Sunday. (food and drinks!)
– Super Bowl Champion Tony Dungy did this video talking about the similarities between parenting and preparing for a Super Bowl appearance.
– This post is older, but it’s worth bringing back. What Moms Already Know About Super Bowl Lingo…
– And finally, this hilarious article from the New York Times article with a Super Bowl Bingo scorecard (for parents).